Welcome to Hoey Apothecary!
NOTICE: Now open at our new location in Madison.
noun \ə-ˈpä-thə-ˌker-ē, -ˌke-rē\
Definition of APOTHECARY
- one who prepares and sells drugs or compounds for medicinal purposes
Hoey Apothecary is a small, independently owned pharmacy, specializing in custom compounded medications and long term care pharmacy. Our objective is to provide superior, personal healthcare. Individual patients represent a wide array of healthcare needs. Our goal is to address each patient’s unique needs to obtain the optimal results from his or her medication therapy.
At Hoey Apothecary, we are experienced in many applications of pharmacy compounding, including:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
- Chronic pain management
- Veterinary compounding
- Dental compounding
- Alternative medication forms
Long Term Care
In addition, our long term care specialists have extensive experience working with assisted living facilities, CBRFs and other long term care facilities and can provide several different options for packaging patients’ medications in order to make it easier to organize meds and increase compliance. Some examples of packaging we commonly provide include:
- 30/31 day bubble cards, pre-filled and delivered on a monthly basis
- 7-day pill boxes, pre-filled on a weekly basis
- Pre-filled insulin syringes